Drystone Antidust Hardening for Light Colored Stones
Antidust hardening for light colored stones
Range of use
Drystone is an anti-spot invisible protecting product used for marbles, granite, porphyry and other kinds of stones. It is made of oligomers with a low molecular weight melted in a hydroalcholic solution. The product is able to protect the surface from the attack of aggressive materials. It does not usually modify the colors of the surface (vanishing effect).
• Does not modify the physical aspect (vanishing effect).
• Extremely resistant to water, solvent, alkali and chemical agents.
• It gives the surface a very high protection against spots.
• Does not create any film.
• Excellent also on tables, windowsills and kitchen tops.
• Ready to use.
• Soaking, protecting and simplifies the cleaning.
Drystone must be applied on clean and not necessarily dry surfaces. The best way to proceed is by pouring a little Drystone on the surface and distribute it with a clean cloth. Exceeding product must be distributed with the cloth. On shiny surfaces it is better to polish it as soon as the product is dry/within 10 mins. Please note that the higher the surface temperature is, the quicker the product dries.