Wetstone Protecting with an Antique Effect
Protecting with an antique effect
Range of use
Wetstone is a protecting product with a wet effect. It is the ideal solution to natural stone problems such as absorbing and maintainance. It does not allow liquid absorbing, leaving the surface transpire and giving it a wet effect. It is ideal for all those surfaces treated in a way that increases absorbing and dirtying such as: bushhammering, polishing or sanding.
• Extremely penetrating.
• Extremely resistant to water, solvent, alkali and chemical agents.
• Ideal for non-shining surfaces (after bushhammering, polishing, sanding, ...).
• Gives a nice wet effect and a good color.
• Protection lasts for years.
• Water and dirt resistant.
Wetstone is not to be diluted. It can only be applied on dry surfaces. Clean the surface with Cleanstone. After washing it wait until it dries completely then dust it and proceed. Shake the can, pour it in a container and use a solvent resistant painting brush. Wetstone must be applied very thoroughly so that it can penetrate.